Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Introducing Tasty Tuesdays!

I am new to blogging, so I struggle with things to write about it. I have spent the last few weeks brainstorming something that would give me at least one post per week. I finally realized that I should combine my blog with my love of cooking! Cooking is very relaxing for me. Although, I hate the clean up that comes with cooking ;-)

Jim loves to eat, but likes variety. I have been scouring for new recipes that are not super complicated to add to my arsenal. I have found several that were easy to make and tasted really good. So, I have decided to share these recipes with my blogging friends including my critique and what I would have done differently. The recipes will be posted every Tuesday thus giving us "Tasty Tuesdays".

I hope everyone finds this enjoyable and perhaps finds a new recipe (or two) that they can add to their arsenal!

Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment